No, we do not recommend washing your Ibex Tumbler in the dishwasher.
* Please clean your IBEX Tumbler before first use.
* Use a mild dish soap, not bleach or abrasive cleaners.
* For thorough cleaning, remove the silicon gasket from the lid. Wash and dry before reinstalling.
Quite simply, IBEX Tumblers are made better. We don't cut corners and use only the highest grade materials. As a result, you will notice your IBEX is physically heavier than the other guys.
* The outer wall of your IBEX Tumbler is constructed with an extra-thick 0.6mm #304 (18/8) stainless steel that will never rust. That's almost 20% thicker than the other guys.
* IBEX lids use a much stronger BPA-Free Polycarbonate (PC) Plastic that is shatterproof and virtually indestructible. The other guys use an inferior Acrylonitrile Styrene (AS) Plastic, which can be easily cracked with a simple fall or scratched while cleaning with a scour pad.
Yes, both the standard and splash proof lids are made from BPA-Free Polycarbonate (PC) Plastic.
NO! Do not place your IBEX Tumbler in a microwave. Both fire and personal injury can occur.
No, do not place your IBEX in a freezer. The temperature imbalance could cause your IBEX to lose the vacuum seal and no longer retain hot/cold temperatures as well.
*WARNING* - Hot beverages such as coffee or tea will stay hot for an extended period of time. Please use caution before drinking to prevent burns.
Yes, IBEX Tumblers are currently in stock, but extremely limited. Order today to ensure you don't miss out.
Yes, we ship to all US states and territories, including Military APO/FPO addresses.
IBEX charges sales tax for orders from Arizona only.
Good news, IBEX offers free expedited shipping regardless of your order size.
Our friendly support staff will be happy to help you before and after your purchase. They can be reached by email or phone.
Email Support: email@example.com
Phone Support: 866-945-9083
We know you will love your IBEX Tumbler. If you are unhappy for any reason during normal use, please contact our support staff and we will make it right.